Saturday, April 23, 2011

::SOCIAL SHOOTOUT-INDY PUG:: Indianapolis Newborn-Child-Senior-Family Photographer

This past week Indy PUG got together downtown at the canal for a little creative shooting and tons of fun for the fellow photogs that showed up! We had 10 poses we were supposed to get and our goal was to shoot 5 poses/images in 2 minutes and really think about the shot before you took it(cutting down on post production and just the over all efficiency or your business). It's actually harder than it sounds! I actually took the directions the wrong way and tried to get as many of the 10 poses in the 2 minutes as possible...go figure...I would be the one to screw it up!! Needless to say I still got some good shots and I really learned a lot about posing and working with other photographers is always a treat! Below are some of my favorite shots of the evening! 







4 comments: