Thursday, April 28, 2011

::HOOSIER - 6 weeks old:: Indianapolis PUPPY Photographer

My friend Sarah, you know, the one I went to Africa with in January, called me last week and asked if I would go to Kentucky with her to pick up her and her boyfriends new puppy...of course I said YES! I love spending time with Sarah...she's such a great friend and we always have a great time together and who doesn't LOVE a good road trip! :) Anyways...this is one of THE CUTEST PUPPIES I have ever seen!! Seriously ADORABLE! Makes me want a puppy of my own :) Hoosier is a male weimaraner with gorgeous eyes and the cutest little tail! He was actually very good on the car ride back to Indianapolis. He only whined occasionally and he didn't pee or poop in the car which is always an accomplishment! :) Anyways...I hope you enjoy they few sweet shots I got of Sarah and her new puppy Hoosier! Love you Sarah! :)



Thanks Sarah for taking this...Love it! :)




2 comments:

  1. Love these! That puppy is SO darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna...I know right?!? It makes me wanna have one! :)

    ReplyDelete