Tuesday, April 12, 2011

::LUKE:: Indianapolis/Zionsville Newborn Photographer

You all got to meet baby Luke last week but his tummy wasn't very happy and he didn't want to sleep at all! I was not able to get all the shots I wanted so we rescheduled and my amazing friend and fantastic photographer, Rachel Vanoven came a long with me today! She's such a great person to work with...always helpful from blanket choices and posing all the way to the edits! I can't even begin to thank her enough for the priceless information she shares! For those of you who are interested in Newborn Photography go check out her link for Workshops, One-on One Mentoring Sessions, and her Newborn Posing Guide which is FANTASTIC and full of the perfect information to get you through your newborn shoots safely and with some amazing pics at the end!

Back to the session...Luke was much better this time around even being almost a month old...He pretty much rocked it out!! :) Allison and family, It was a pleasure photographing you first child! He was perfect and I know you guys are going to be wonderful parents...Many blessings to your family! Enjoy the pics!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment