Monday, April 18, 2011

::RED ROCK:: Colorado Nature Photographer

For those of you that know me, know that I LOVE going to Colorado! There are so many wonderful things to do there...especially when it comes to being outdoorsy/one with nature! You can do so many things year round...Hit the mountains, (I personally am a skier although I don't hold it against you if you are a boarder!), go hiking, biking, running, jogging, climbing, sight seeing, etc. The scenery is just beautiful. On a resent trip to Colorado my husband and I went to Red Rock. It's am amphitheater where they hold concerts and when not being used turns into an AMAZING WORKOUT SPOT! The views are fantastic and it's free! Anyways...Here are a few pics from Red Rock! Hope you love them!









2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete