Monday, April 25, 2011

::ISLA - 11 DAYS:: Indianapolis Newborn Photographer

Say hello to Isla! She is 11 days old and so squishy and cute! I have been friends with her mother a few years now and I was super excited when her husband contacted me to surprise her with this session! The S family has another daughter named Ava who is almost one and such a cutie...walking and talking and running around! She was good in front of the camera today too! I was holding little Isla while my friend Rachel Vanoven was catching a few quick shots of her! Go check out her blog to see all the fun we had! 

S Family, It was great seeing you guys today...hope you enjoy your sneak peek! :)







Here's a little behind the scenes shot of Rachel...SHE LOVE'S HER JOB!! :)


3 comments:

  1. Brandy, I love, love, love these photos! So cute! And your knitted props are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherral! Adorable Props made them and the head band is by Sew Whimsey

    ReplyDelete