Monday, December 13, 2010

NEGLECTED BLOG!

Can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post! I have been super busy...Obviously! :) Hope everyone is doing well and is ready for Christmas because it will be here in 12 days! I mean seriously, where has the time gone!?!

In the past month I have been home to Oklahoma for a week, had family and friends travel up to Indy from Oklahoma and Texas and Louisiana, gotten ALL my donation money needed for my Africa trip coming up in January, teamed up with Help-Portrait to give back to the community with my photographs, taken some amazing family portraits, and enjoyed Colts Football! Which by the way I have not posted any of these to the blog! So behind...:( Hopefully these things will be posted by the end of the week! At least that's my goal!!

Anyways, I am so thankful for this time of year...spending time with family and friends, being a witness for Christ and planning great things for a new year! It can be overwhelming with all the hustle and bustle of the season but I am so grateful to be where I am today! For those of you who don't know I got married this past summer to an amazing man <3 and I am super excited to start new traditions with him as a family! I am a Dawson now which is totally crazy but reflecting back over this past year I realize truly how wonderfully blessed I am to have God, family and friends who support me and love me unconditionally!

So, thank you and I love you!

MORE POSTS...WITH PICS...COMING SOON!!

Have a blessed day!

Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment