Monday, December 13, 2010

Generational Family Photo Fun!

As I told you in my earlier post I chose to go home for Thanksgiving again this year and thought it would be the perfect time to take some family photos. I love pictures! I love taking them, I love being in them...just capturing that moment in time to have forever it totally awesome to me!

In these photos below are my 2 great grandmothers, Grandma Dee and Granny Babe, both sets of grandparents, MeeMaw and Grandpa, Grandma Jeri and Grandpa Chuck, my parents, Neil and Pam and my younger sister, Kori and of course my self! I was so glad to get all of us together and I think we came up with some pretty great shots!

All the ladies!!

My awesome family!

Grandma Dee...she'll be 103 years old in Feb! :)

Grandma Jeri and Grandpa Chuck

Grandpa and MeeMaw

Mom and Dad...They totally love each other...I promise!!

See...I told you so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment