Friday, December 17, 2010

BELILES | Family Portraits

I know Valerie from bible study and I was really excited when she asked me to take her family portraits a while back! Of course, when we scheduled it the weather had been perfect...not too cold, no snow, etc! Well, needless to say it was absolutely FREEZING the day of the shoot and there was a lack of sunshine and the wind was blowing like crazy! Val's family were troopers though :) Seriously...they braved the cold for a few short minutes and I think we got some pretty good shots! We headed back to their house to finish up the shoot and to get in out of the cold and take some pictures in front of their beautiful Christmas tree! Below are some of my favorite shots of the day...Enjoy your sneak peak Beliles Family!







No comments:

Post a Comment