Monday, December 13, 2010

My Totally Awesome Sister, KORI! :)

While I was home for Thanksgiving I talked my sister into a 45 minute photo shoot! She was more than happy to come and hang out with me in our pasture but then again who doesn't like to hang out in pastures right!! :)

Anyways...My sister is TOTALLY AWESOME! It's a lot harder to write about my sister than I thought it would be...I feel the need to explain a little bit more about her other than TOTALLY AWESOME so I thought it might be kinda fun to just list some words to describe her the way that I see her! So, here we go:

KORI A-Z - Awesome, Beautiful, Crazy, Daring, Entertaining, Fun, Grumpy(in the mornings!), Hilarious(seriously, just check out her Facebook), Imaginative, Jokey, Kind, Lovable, Misunderstood, Nice, Outstanding, Pretty, Quiet(when she first meets you), Rebellious(but she's working on that!! :)), Skinny(not like model skinny but but more like "she's half my size, wish I had her flat stomach, size 4-6 wearing jeans kind of skinny...Yeah...I am a little envious!), Tall, Unique, Versatile, Wacky :), X, well...I can't really think of anything starting with X so I am thinking eXciting will have to work!, Young, Zappy! It's a word...look it up!! :) Well...I guess we've come the the end of the alphabet but there is so much more I could tell you about her but I will save that for another time...

Kori - 


I love you and I am proud of you! And you are totally beautiful and I love the way these pics came out!


Love always,


Big Sis









No comments:

Post a Comment