Monday, June 13, 2011

:: JOMARI :: Indianapolis Newborn and Family Photographer, Lubbock Newborn photographer

I went to Texas about 3 weeks ago for the early arrival of our godson baby Jomari! Our dear friends Manny and Iris, who my husband and I met in college, are living in Texas and I was so happy when they agreed to let me do their newborn pictures! I love going back to Lubbock to hang out with old friends from college and church, etc! The weather was quite different than what I was used to up here in Indy...it was 104 the day I left Texas...talk about HOTT!

I was there with Manny and Iris for 5 days so I got to have a couple of sessions with little Jomari and got some shots of their sweet girl Xai-Xai! My husband flew in a few days after me so we could attend the christening ceremony of little Jomari since we are the god parents! I am so happy and thankful for our friendship with this family...they love God and they have been so loving and supportive of my husband and I since we met in college! Little Jomari...you don't realize yet how lucky you are, but your family is so wonderful! We love you guys and congratulations on your perfect little family! :) XOXO

PS. This session wasn't the easiest one I have ever done...I got peed on twice and pooped on once and Manny got peed on while holding little Jomari over the bathroom sink! Anyways...I just thought you all should know what he looks peaceful in the pics and he was for the most part but he definitely put up a fight! :) LOL



Went with Iris and her mother to the one week check up...He was almost back up to birth weight and was in perfect health! :)






 Jomari and BIG sister Xai-Xai giving him some love!


 My husband and Xai-Xai...she LOVES him and would not let him put her down!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment