Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BOWEN & ARDEN :: Potters Bridge, Noblesville :: Indianapolis Child and Baby Photographer

I had a wonderful afternoon on Sunday taking the Conway Family pictures! We had to reschedule once because of the bad weather and thought we might get rained out again but it held off till the very end of our session! The oldest, Bowen just turned 3 and I was so happy to be able to take his pictures...He is a lot of fun and LOVES Toy Story...his favorite character is Woody and he told me all about it! I had the opportunity to take his sisters newborn pics a couple of month ago and wow has she grown! Arden is still adorable and is getting prettier every day! Thank you so much Conway family for letting me capture your families precious memories! Hope you enjoy your sneak peak! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment