Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nerves. Excitement. Family. Love.

Well, today is the big day...the day of shooting my first wedding! I am pretty NERVOUS right now, kinda hoping that I don't screw things up!! But I know that I am good at what I do and I am hoping that the nervousness subsides and I can focus on what I am there to do...Capture those very special moment for the bride and groom!

I feel like I have always been one that will rise to the occasion...I love a challenge and shooting a wedding is definitely a challenge...you only have ONE SHOT! It's not like you can say "Hey, lets try this one more time please because I failed!" No...not an option! So today I will be challenged to put my very best on the line. Today I will be asked to provide images of creativity. Today I will capture moments of LOVE and FAMILY and EXCITEMENT! Today will be the beginning of something great, not only for me, but for the bride and groom too!!

Please pray for me as as I go throughout this day to stay focused and energetic and fun...also, as of right now, it's raining! So let's hope that the weather clears out before 3 since everything is outdoors!

Blessings!

Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment