Friday, October 8, 2010

ASHTON+GREG | wedding

Well, I know it's been a while since I posted anything but I have been in EDIT mode! I am finally finished with the images from the wedding of Ashton and Greg...YAY! :)

I met Ashton and Greg the day of their wedding...such a beautiful and happy couple! Their families were amazing and it was such a great day...minus the weather! It decided to rain on us all morning and early afternoon but cleared up right in time for portraits before the ceremony at 5:30 and held off till the reception!

Ashton and Greg, you were such a fun couple to shoot and thank you for letting me be apart of your wedding day! Enjoy the sneak peek! :)
Loved her dress...it was gorgeous!

Her shoes were super cute and the rings were beautiful

Mother of the Bride and the cutest little flower girl! :)

They decided to see each other before the wedding which I love because it gives photographers some extra time to get great shots like these! Ashton looks so happy to see her man...I LOVE IT!

Ashton and all her girls!! They were troopers during the photo session cause it was pretty chilly outside!

One of my all time favorite shots! You guys were awesome...Thank you for jumping!!

The beautiful bride Ashton...she looks A-MA-ZING!

Father/Daughter shot...LOVE IT!




Congratulations Ashton and Greg! Many blessings to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment