Saturday, May 14, 2011

NEW BLOG HEADER - ENGAGEMENT SHOOT COMING SOON :)

So, I spent the past few days creating my new blog header and I am loving it and I hope you guys do too! I have been wanting to update it for a while now and just never sat down to do it! It was actually pretty simple to upload after I got it finished! It was narrowing down all the pictures that gave me problems...I had so many great ones to chose from with past clients and shoot outs with friend and workshops with Rachel that I had a hard time picking my favorites!! Anyways...glad it's finished and I will probably update the images every 3-4 months or so as I continue to have more and more photo sessions! :)

I am super excited about this evening...a good friend of mine is getting married 9-10-11 (cute right and easy to remember!) and her and her fiance asked if I would shoot their engagement photos! I was so happy and honored that she would ask me to do them I of course said yes! How many of you that live in Indy have heard about Traders Point Creamery?! It's an amazing place to eat and get all organic foods and they have an awesome farmers market on the weekends and Kelly's soon to be hubby Ken works at the farm! We are shooting the session there tonight and it's such a beautiful place...I can't wait to see the end result...fantastic venue, gorgeous couple...doesn't get much better than that! Below are a few shots from a freebie session last year as I was building my portfolio!! Can't wait to share more with you all later!! Hope you are having a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment